Jun 1, 2010

Sketck book Chronicles

It dawned on me that if I have a brand named Daily Antics it would only makes sense to update the blog daily. It also makes sense that if I am alive I am not just lying in bed. I am doing something with my life, always making moves. My goal in life is to make today 2 times better than the day before yesterday. Treat everyday like its your last. Sometimes that can be taken as a negative thing, because when u go to sleep you may not wake up? thats one hell of a thing to think about, but the only movement in life is forward. Time is too short to look back and dwell on the past. Anyway enough of that sentimental gar-gain. Here is what I have been working on:




Its been sometimes, but I have finally picked up the pen and turned on the music. I had just let the ideas flow like a cool summer breeze or the calm before the storm. Daily Antics is not just something something I keep talking about. It has almost become a way of life.  Its is something I wake up and do everyday. Break routine,  never do the same thing twice, being original, not being afraid to try or even live life.

-BE YOURSELF, LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO LIVE IN SOMEONE ELSE'S SHOES
-SEAN ANTICS

No comments:

Get Creative: