Jun 18, 2010

A Day In The Life...


Well I'm back from my hiatus, well not really its only been a day. There is so much that goes on in ones life just think of everyones life on earth. People being, people creating life in the pre-stages of pregnancy, some doing it for fun. Before this just becomes an on going rant about what people are doing in their lives I'm here to talk about whats going on in mine.

I decided to take some photos to look back at the 1st t-shirt I ever got printed...I don`t promote them anymore some they are basically a promo t-shirt of whats to come. The name has changed the, ideas and the entire concept has changed. Daily Antics is the new movement.

This is me brainstroming, yes I take a marker cause its more permanment and I come up with ideas, things that I have seen a long the way that I can manipulate and change. Old skecthbook ideas, the list goes on.

Whats are these you mind ask, well if you didnt I'm going to share the info with you anyway. These are samples of potential Daily Antics stickers. I have gone into this design mode, where I dont draw as much as I use to which is beginning to get to. Stickers? I haven't even come out with t-shirts and I'm moving on to stickers. Well the  answer is yes. I have many friends that shall be nameless because of their ties with the law that play in the streets and when i mean play I mean paint in the street (graffiti). The idea has been brought up countless times and I thought I would make it a reality.

 More ideas, more letters, more late night of the light bulb flashing on in my head just before I am ready to hit the sheets. I dont know if it only me, but I tend to pull out my best work when I am just about to go to sleep or I am pulling an all night for a half started project. I work best when my backs against the wall.

On to my favorite pass-time. Ending someones on dreams in a video game or 2. I never thought I would put down the controller. Every year I was ready to play Madden Football and pick my favorite team the eagles. Who have since traded McNabb star QB to their rivals the redskins, which to me is clearly disrespectful. Any who people Im off to do something with my life. You should do the same we will catch up later.

-Be Well
-Sean

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waz good It Ur Boy ToBe Fresh From FreshzillaNYC On twitter. I Like The Shirt U did On kanye West Nice. One Day I want To Talk TO U For Business

Get Creative: