Jun 11, 2010

Name Tagging


Its been a while since I had made a post, but its has been because I have been slaving away at the computer with these designs and Daily Antics ideas. I was surfing through my usual websites and came across this Martha Cooper video: Name Tagging. Tagging has become a lost art. Its seems everyone wants to just throw up the pretty murals and production pieces. Yeah, big deal right? I have been a writer and support of graffiti for years and have realized tagging is like creeping before you walk. You have to form a letter style before you do throw-up or even a burner and then move on to something a lot more complex. Anyway peep the video I'm going to go and write my name: 

Name Tagging with Martha Cooper from hypebeast.tv on Vimeo.


-start off small, baby steps. anything worth doing is worth taking your time and doing
-Be Well
-Sean

No comments:

Get Creative: