Jun 5, 2010

A snapshot

So you tune into smurk.blogspot.com and you see me. Close up and wonder why pn God's green earth has this guy taken pictures of himself. The answer to the question is in the photos. My 8 year old cousin too these although I'm not a fan of close up what the hell I step outside and the world see me close up. Just the beginning stages of my interview process. Interview you ask? I plan to share with the world the inner cities talents from graffiti, music, fine art, dance etc. Anything creative I'm willing to document it because I love to see people follow their dreams. I could never see myself stopping my dreams, I have way too much passion and love for what I do to ever stop. I believe everyone has a creative side and this blog is on the verge of a facelift. New topics, new personalties, a completely new focus. Daily Antics is the name of my future t-shirt brand but the more and more I live out my lifetime dreams and try to reach the top which in mind is a life time goal. The Daily Antics also seems to be a lifestyle of sorts. So onward with antics.


Having fun taking pictures as you can see more to come from the concrete jungle I call tomorrow. Where I was born and raised. Look out for the place I call home and some of the people I call friends. Daily Antics isn't a brand its a lifestyle.

No comments:

Get Creative: