Jun 23, 2010

On a bit of a hiatus..

Sorry folks for the lack of daily posts, just been working alot and dealing with alot of family issues some good some bad, but thats life in a nutshell. We have to take the good with the bad to appreciate whats really important in life. Im going to leave you with this image to show you guys alittle of whats goin on in the world of Daily Antics and the brand.


I'm taking it back to when it was about the art work and not the design. I watched a video interview with a young entreprenur that said you have to make a  connection with your audeince. There are thousands of people trying to do the same thing. You need to be able to find that connection and still make it fun. Thats the hard part being creative and making money from it or at least a living.

...Stay hungry
-Daily Antics

1 comment:

BLACK GIRL DE MONTRÉAL said...

This is BLESSED!
The colors, I swear everything is so vivid. This is the type of piece I want in my room.

I might need to hit you up in the future... Good look brethren.

Get Creative: