Jun 2, 2010

Remembering The Good Times

As we get older we look back and remember the little silly things we did as children, or what was cool at the time. I was with my sister a few days ago talking about cartoons and TV shows like Power Rangers and  Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Growing up  coloring was never my favorite pastime. Anything I drew that I had to color I disliked off the bad, it never came out the way I wanted it. 15 year later, a college diploma and a better knowledge of color scheme with a greater advancement of technology and here I am.

                                                                                                                                            (Print Previews)
Taking my ideas and making it a reality. I have come a long way and I feel that I'm only getting better with time. There are a few things I have neglected in the past few months that I would like to bring back to fold. Nearly everything I do now has color and/or some type of color scheme to it. I still love black, white and gray but color just bring out so much emotion. The picture above is just another demonstration of what I planning for the future. Making sure today is better than yesterday.  I can only imagine where I will be in another 2 years, but hopefully I can look at this post and remember how much I was doing to try and reach my goals. Well it's time I put this post to a close and enjoy the rest of the day before I have to hit the streets like Hits From The Streets. And I'm gone.

No comments:

Get Creative: