Jun 13, 2010

My world through a lens

Another day another struggle quoted from the late great Notorious B.I.G if you don't know, now you know. That enough of that I could go on all day on different quotes from legends and great people of the world. I must say the past few days have been great to say the least. The brand is coming along it feel like all I am doing is talking about, but it has been years in the making. almost like when a raw talented has his 1st album already made based on tracks he has made over the years. Today Im going to give you a look through my eyes. More black and white, more perspective. Its been time I turned off my laptop. I am losing touch with the sketchbook. Take a look see for yourself:


Till next time folk...Daily Anitcs coming soon and this time its not just talk...Show and Prove
-Be Safe
-Sean Antics

No comments:

Get Creative: