Jun 1, 2010

Ladies & Gentlemen: Scatter Brain

Its definitely weird sometimes when your in high school and you never know someone future ambitions. Its funny cause I know he was into school playing on his guitar for all the ladies. Who is he you ask? Thats ScatterBrain of course I posted something about him a while back talking about his mixtape, but I must say I'm a bit behind with this. I'm talking about his music video. Its his 1st production if I am not mistake and to be its a banger. Shows off the Canadian flavor like he only knows how. Its a good look for music in Canada. Of course we have Justin Beiber. Drake. K-OS and Kardinal Offishal, but that doesnt mean we still done have great talent seeping through the cracks. Scatter Brain is one of the homies and I believe is one recognized. I hope one day I can interview him, but well see thats another time another place check out the video after the jump:


Look out for more for this guy. If I know his he only getting started.
You can Find him one Twitter: @ScatterBrainHH
Or his Offical website: ScatterBrain HipHop

-Peace and much love
-Sean Antics

No comments:

Get Creative: