Feb 11, 2010

We Stylin' On Them

Crazy I think Amber Rose is just about as crazy and stylish as Kanye. I dont know what it is but I fond when your with someone you tend to develop their style, fashion sense and even pick up on thins they like.
Kanye dropped the memorable line " If The Devil wear Prada, Adam/Eve wear nadda, Im in between but way more fresha"...and  that line stands true when you think about Kanye and his style and about him being about to get away with anything. He can go to church and look fly, or go to Sneaker Pimps and have the rarest kicks known to man. I will say visiting his blog has to be an everyday thing because you never know what you will get.
I envy his style and his passion. The way he carries himself and the fact that he is not affraid to say whats on his mind. I dont know if you guys remember when he publicly told the world " George Bush Dont like Black People" and he didnt blink an eye. Its things like that I can respect him for, the style to me is a plus and the fact he has arm candy like Amber Rose. If I could spend a week with anyone I thinnk it would be Kanye just to see days in the life of Kanye. Lookin forward to see how she shocks the world this year and to hear Good Ass Job.


No comments:

Get Creative: