Feb 11, 2010

Musically Sound!


As I do my daily web-surfing I came across this!!! Complex's most Anticaped albums of 2010..Most of the list consistants of up-and comers, commerical celebs, and your underground artists like Lil Wayne, Drake, Jay Electronica, Common and PacDiv and thats just form the front cover theres more where that came from but youll have to click on the link above to see more.
Since reading this I have gone music hunting and have found music particular hip-hop and found the results to be mind blowing. I havent stop looking for new music and what these artists on this list have to offer. Jay Elevtronica is a musical genius, we alread know the Beastie Boys from Licensed to Ill and Paul's Boutique. 2010 seem like the year that music will rule the air waves...
I am definetly excited to see how the years turns: will drake have another amazing year? Is Common losing hos touch? Will The illest members of Wu-Tang have an epic album? the question can go on and Im definetly goin to be posting more about these alubms when the dropped...but for now lets keeps it real funky and play that old school music.



Be Well
-Sean

No comments:

Get Creative: