Feb 15, 2010

Its only a year

As I right this post I look down at my nike dunks and think to myself I definetly need some new kicks. The selections are endless because as i get older my shoes selection is beiginng to thinken. Anyway Long story short I want to get these: Air Yeezy the plus side of things are when I get them I kno they are comfortable courtesy of MaestroKnows Air Yeezy's episode. I love black shoes Im not sure why as of yet but maybe because I cant treat anything with care wreckless abandonment is my moto. Go hard or fall back. Another reason I can get them without a sweat is because I wont have to wait in line like Phil From Award Tour. The only down fall is I didnt get them whem they 1st came out and I never had the chance line up like the rest of kooks and fans. I have been thinking about it for a while, so i may second guess myself a few times over but the fact is, there will be a day where I spontaneouly just go out and buy them. Enough of my ranting Im goin to work, maybe I come home with the shoes maybe I dont. stay tunes.

Be Well
-Smurk

No comments:

Get Creative: