Feb 17, 2010

Movers & Shakers (via @ twitter)

Today I was talking with the homie Tempo today about young up and comers that I happen to find via twitter. Movers and shakers are the ones with blogs, twitter, and tumblr acocounts. These guys are putting their creativity to good use. Since getting a twitter account I have seen my fair share of twitter personalities. I have spoken to the likes of Phil Annand from The Award Tour, Levi Maestro from Maestroknows who is a facebook freind and gave me a  call when he was promoting his MK13 shirts. This the next generation of world and they`re gonna stop any time soon.

Let get into it:
Levi Maestro aka Maestroknow is a ``vlogger`` which is some with video blogs. I never knew what that was until I started watch his short films of his life and other act like 9th wonder and my favorite The Seventh Letter Crew. At the young Age of 23 Maestro is doing his thing travels the world and is doing somethinf he loves. I think one day we will take over T.V. His work is nothing short of perfection because it raw, its original, its him behind the camera and in from of it as well. Here interview with him in Paris by BKRW. If you dont know well then your miss out and you need to see whats goin on in the world because Maestro is going to show you whether you like it or not.Follow at: @MAESTROKNOWS


Street Etiquette two guys I envy for the fact that they have so much style, and when I say style im not talking about the freshest nike dunks for the illest Crooks & Castles hoody. No disrespect to those companies but these two: Joshua and Travis are on their grown man swag. I hate that word but it seemed like the best word to use for this section. Anyway I can say enought about these guys. Fashion forawrd check out the Sewn From the soul and tell me what you think.
I cant say too much cause its only been a few days now that I began to follow these guys and what they are about, but so far so good. (from left to right: Travis, Joshua) Check these guys out at Street Etiquette you wont be disappointed. Follow them at:@StreetEtiquette



The Award Tour a t-shirts, a brand, a lifestyle. Phil Annand is doing hid thing when it comes to creativity. On the young age 20 this ``young sir`` as he likes to put has an online store (corner store) that sells out in minutes I dont know anyone that doing that right now. I put him in the same class as Drake because he is know but isnt global but can touch the masses by just being himself. Drake made a mixtape and out sold Wale. Im not knockin Wale im just making a point that Award isnt a job is the way of life for Phil. I came across this video with TONE and felt he couldnt be any more right. Blog need to be different copy and paste is not going to work for the internet sufer like myself because the same things keep poping up and a lack of orginality is not cool by any means. Follow Phil at: @On Award Tour




On the next one. The next guy I recently followed on Twitter because I downloaded his free mixtape off of Phil`s site(phil being the guy above this section). He`s a graphic designer, a musician and be makes web templates. Like the other he`s under 25 and he`s making moves on taking over the world one track at a time. I will say it has been in heavy rotation since the tweet went up a few months ago.
The Love In Us is his offical website and where you can download this:

Like Street Etiquette I have only just started following Erick Arc Elliott. (try saying that name 10 times)but stay posted because Im sure that you will be hearing his name or see him on a T.V screen near you. Follow him at: erickarcelliott

And.(your teacher every tell you dont start you sentece like that..oh well)
We have come the reniassnace man. Anwar Washington or his persona AnwarCarrots. He does it all, models, manages CaseyVeggies and another up and comer but thats another post.
He is another friend found on twitter and fills my timeline, I dont have any complaints because it keeps me in the loop. But Homie can tweet and it seems like he doesnt sleep but its all good. He can also be found at Arrogant Veggies ther will be a day where day where you see him in a magazine you buy. 


There it is the up and comers that I believer will change the way we see, buy, look and listen to things. I hope one day someone can put my name one of these lists but thats the motivation. The passion I have to be successful doing somethnig I love. Follow me at @Smurkone

No comments:

Get Creative: