Feb 9, 2010

Music Is My Inspiration


Im one that has a love for hiphop and how diverse it can become and branch off into other project. Kamaal/The Abstract is that album. Q-Tip's third album it happens to be an eclectic fusion album that features Q-Tip rapping, singing, and trying out jazz. I was never one to Listen to Q-tip but when you have 120Gb Mp3 you tend to have space to seak out other music field and different things. when it comes to music.
I tend to draw for inspiration, as does anyone else but I tend to look for it  more because I find there is more passion behind things and ideas when there some sense of emtion in your work. Last night the Mp3 happen to be on shuffle and more than once I came across music that made me want to stop work pick up a big and jot down some ideas. I pull from every walk of life to find things that push me to the next level and this album happen to  do that for me.

 The Abstract
Themusic helped me get throught more things that I could remeber thats why if your bringing something to the table I can hate because everyone has a passion for something and who am I to down play that. People were born to create and pro-create haha. On another noteI wanted to tribute Q-Tip and the album in one. Music to me can make you lose control as per Missy Elliott, hahaha I love music and I love creativity putting the 2 together goes hand in hand.
Creativity is a Must.

BeWell-Sean


No comments:

Get Creative: