Feb 16, 2010

I AM ART

I woke up today and went through my routine of brushin my teeth and thought to myself how can I  make myself become a better artist. Many people say repetition is the father or learning and pratise make perfect , see as nobody is perfect the pursuit of perfection is the ultimate goal. I look back and see where I have come from as an artist and how my art is growing as I grow as a man.

These says my moto has been creativity is a must cause I believe in many ways its the way of life. In any occupation some form of creativity is used to help us throughtout out daily lives. Imagary get me goin and keep me ticking. I love music and sometimes it the music that motivate me to keep going and keep doin the things I love. I dont think I could see myself doin anyting else but art work. Its my passion my bread & butter as I would like to think. The two pictures were when I was ready to see my prints or artwork on t-shirts, Knowngallery and Revok1 were some in heavy rotation for me best graffiti is the reason I still draw and write. I love the way letters can be moved around and colour and made to look 3-D.
Jay-Z and Kanye West probably to of the biggest influence in my life. Growing up I was always a Jay-Z fan from Hardknock Life and  Beach Chair off the Kingdom Come album. These two pieces are recent but branch from my days of being in school for 2 years and know what I wanted  to do with my life as an artist. Visual and Digital Arts was the program I took and I think I learned more about myself in those two year than I could in 23 years of life. At this point anything thats dope on the internet is what im interested like Maestroknows, The Award Tour, Rebel8, and even Complex Magazine. I dont have a pasticular site I like to view because for me its all about Creativity and being about to look back and see where I was at my life and where I cam today. (today being a year from now)

On that note Im off to see whats goin on in the world and what I can take from today so that Im a better man, artist and a friend. Be well, stay safe and remeber to stay creative. thanks for listening. Look ouft for future advemtures.

-Creativity is a Must.
Smurk

No comments:

Get Creative: