Feb 15, 2010

Long Awaited


Im not feeling my greatest but felt a small post was need for a great woman. Its been a while since I made anything, new and I felt Erykah was the next to be plastered on my blog. Only because I feel not enough people speak about the female in the urban community unless you watch Worldstarhiphop for is explotation of the female anatomy. No disrespect to Wolrldstar, but where is the love? Anyway before I get off topicI just wanted to pay tribute to one of the many hiphop females that have been making good music. Let's not forget On & On, Bag Lady, and Love of My Life...just to name a few of the commercail greats. I dont kno what it but i feel she's on of hiphop's renissance woman and can do anything she puts her mind.

(Erykah ft. Lil Waynen Jump In The Air)

Got love for World star hiphop every now and again when they keep dropping music like this...

Be Well
-Smurk

No comments:

Get Creative: