May 5, 2010

The Fresh Stock?

Last night I went into work and found people wearing my t-shirt. The overwhelming feeling that joy that consumed me was as if I had just got the birthday gift I had asked my parents for. What I rush and more people keep asking about the t-shirt and when will there be more and all i can tell them is more greatness to come. That being said the other day I felt I had not surf the web in a while, work had me strung out. No Im not a dealer, but a manager for a multi-million dollar company.



  Anyway I came across @TheFreshStock a website based around premiere street wear, and up and coming brands. Since I felt in a few months I will be making moves, I thought to my it would be a good idea to check them out. I came across many brands, the good, the bad and the ugly. When I say ugly I dont mean it disrespectfully because I understand everyone is grinding and I respect that, just some of the design I would put on paper, but I love the hussle. I even found Ambush Apparel a local clothing company doing their thing. It was the Blue Jays hat and the Element of Surpise T-shirt that caught my eye. So I felt found the right wave and I was going to ride it out. I went indepth and found this site to be well put together and definetly something I will definetly pursue in the near future. Check them out at thefreshstock.com/. If you feel you have something to say or you have something worth buying I definetly recommend check this out. It could be in your "IN". Forward progress is the movement...What are you doin!!! pick up sketchbook and start getting in that creative mode...dont let time pass you by.



Stay up
-Smurkone

No comments:

Get Creative: