May 20, 2010

Everyone Forgot about West..

Its 5am and I'm blogging either something is wrong with me or I cant sleep, so I stated to watch Robin Hood and blog because I feel like I haven't been blogging at a pace I am quite pleased with. By onward to the post. I was going through some old images and came across a digital re-sample I had done a while back of Kayne West and it dawned on me that everyone for got about Kanye, At one point you couldnt turn on your tv without hearing a Kanye production or someinthg he had done or said on TV. I have a twitter account:    @Smurkonedesign and I cant recall the last Kanye reference or a #nowplaying trending topic. Ill get into more detail about those in another post, but have we forgotten "All falls down", Jesus walks, Gold Digger? If we were in the 90's Kanye West album would still be bumpin, but music changes from days to day, I only fell it would be nessecary to leave this post and give you some of what you have all forgotten about. 















































How can you really forget about the masterful videos and albums he has put together. The albums he has produced and co-written, At one point they forgot about Dre, but I guess every great producers has to be forgotten to eventually be remembered.  Anyway listen to what he has done and get ready for good as job I am sure its going to be a hit record.






-the never really miss you till you dead or you gone,
-Smurkone

No comments:

Get Creative: