May 23, 2010

Ndeur Mathieu Graphic?

Its a small world we live in. During my college years I had an intership, my task was to find an artist to  interview and almost live a day in the life of. I came acorss local artist Spazz(SPA22), but this blog post isnt about him. This post is about the guy about Ndeur. Ndeur? whats that you ask. I still havent got around to finding that out but he was one of the artist featured at Omy Gallery. Omy Gallery is a gallery for the locals and those that stand outside of the box. Ndeur happens to stand outside. checkout some of his work:


Known for his design on shoes. I saw these shoes in the gallery and nearly wanted to start collecting them for the colour and design content. Its always good to see orignal work that hasnt been done or hasnt been done with such mastery. Ndeur has a nose for design like no other I have seen, not sure where he get his inspiration form, but whatever that is I would love to get some.



As you can see. Ndeur also has love for the pencil and the more I surf the web and see other peoples passion for creativity and design. The more I feel the that drawing has to be the basic fundamentals of ideas and concept work. Well thats enough from me on to the next project.  You cant check out more work from Ndeur at:



No comments:

Get Creative: