May 7, 2010

Spread Love

Its been a long time coming and I think its time I changed my entire interface. I finally have a name for my clothing brand and  its time I made them into one entire website. Will be talking to some of my twitter contacts about web page design. Its something I have been working on for years and its it definitely a project I look to stick with for a ling time.


I came up with this Gandhi image after listening to some John Mayer. Its to spread love around the world to your brother and sisters. Colour should never play a factor when it comes to mankind and humanity. I think this has been one of the most mature posts I have ever done. Maybe is a coming of age, but whatever it may be its something people need to realize. We have had destruction and natural causes bring us together time and time again. Its something that should be done everyday. Help that woman cross the street. Pick up some garbage in your community like http://1loveto.com/. Spread love amoung men.
 
-Live, love and Laugh

No comments:

Get Creative: