May 25, 2010

Heavy with the Design...

We here there are I know most people don`t do this for the simple fact they're are afraid of other people bitting their style or their ideas. At the same time I dont give a damn because they use my ideas tell them to do it again you know. If you have to steal to be creative your just a creative thief, But anyway on to the designs. The Daily Antics is here live and in your face. Basically a reflection of who I am as an artist. Where I'm from  and what I believe in. The print is in progress and the online store is around the corner. 



This isnt it. What you thought this is all I had to offer? I cant give away everything, but at the same time thing of this a teaser of what you will be getting. Look for The Daily Antics on a blog near you. Peace to those that love art and design. Competition is my greatest motivation.

-Love what you do and never stop doing what you love.
-Sean

No comments:

Get Creative: