May 13, 2010

Change is good

Sometimes I surfing the net and ask myself, why should I care about your blog? Why should I take time out of my day to see what you have to talk about? Im sure I am not the only one with these kinds of thoughts, but to me a blog should be personal. Its seems in this new era of technology blogging, design, branding has become more of a fad than a lifestyle. For examply Soulja Boy jumped on Youtube and became an overnight star. I not hating but its funny to see how pushing mixtape outside of car became a full out dance. Music has changed and hiphop isnt dead it has just evolved in many ways, just like is has from the early 80's to the mid 90's. Anyway instead of me ranting and raving about how the world has changed and why it will continue to change, back to the real reason I for this post today.




.

I feel like just like the music I love it is evolving, whether its good or bad thats up to the masses to decide and if you have seen the most recent images. Daily Antics have been a main focal point. Why? yes thata good question and the answer is because thats the brand name thats the lifestyle, thats me. Waking up every day and pushing, pushing the envelope, never being afraid to say whats on my mind. Never following trends, but counter acting them. Never been the kid to buy jordan when everyone was rocking them, but would buy the, years later because deadstocks are so much better. But on another note Daily Antics is something that has been years in the making and Im not quite done yet this has always been something I have been itching to unleash. So when you see an image with "daily antics" doesnt means its a t-shirt design just means that was my thought process with that image. So this summer hopefully will be a hot one because this brand it definitly going to make some headway. And ultimatle this is why you should see my blog for update because Im bringing it you r neck!!! Not for to copy and paste like 75% of bloggers or wanna be bloggers today. I keep it real and close to the vest. Its time to go creat more destruction for the opposition. Creativity is the movtivation. On to to the next one.



Push it to the limit, because if your not trying your not living...
Smurkone...Daily Antics Blog coming soon, look out for the face lift

Get Creative: