May 30, 2010

A Few Words About the Canon

Felt  it was only necessary to bring up the fact that I have a Canon on the way. No no not the canon's that were used when pirates used to conquer the seven seas. The canon that display visuals in masterful ways. I will finally get to show off my photography skills. Hell, I went to school for it. I refuse to waste all that hard earned tuition money and time spent messing with the exposure and shutter speed. I don't know but Twitter has done more for me in my life than any other social network I have ever joined. I have met countless people with the same interest and same passion I have. It cool that someone miles away or across the world can see you eye to eye. Before I get off topic. I purchased the Canon from up and coming brand co-owner Adam. You can find him @Sofabrand or their official website: SOFA. I will be getting the camera this week and i have reason to believe my blog is going to get that much better. It seems all blogs these days just are not about cut and paste but actually going out and living. Showing the world your perspective of it. Anyway I just wanted to share that with the people today, that are relaxing on this wonderful Sunday with not much to do.


-Go out enjoy life, don't just sit behind your computer all day reading about what other people are doing in there lives.
-Stay Up, Sean

No comments:

Get Creative: