Apr 30, 2010

Unleash the Beast

I got my printer I have wanted for about a year now. New canvas to fill with stickers, my laptop is full of stickers from Beautiful Decay, Hockey Teams, 123 Klan, West 49 and many more. some of these images might be older image but definetly gems in their own right. Sometimes you gotta go back to know where your going. I completely feel that way when it comes to my art work and where its goin today. I kinda feel like Neo from the Marix lookin for something, but cant seem to find it. This post isnt to say that I have found what I am lookin for but I am getting closer as the days go by.








I dont know why I left the sketckbook, but I keep telling myself time and time again that its time to go back, its time to go back to my roots. I always felt I had the unper hand on anyone willing to go pen for pen. almost like a pound for pound boxing match. Im going 12 rounds if Im knockin' you out.



-follow your dreams, because dreams only come true if your will to work for them.
-Smurkone



1 comment:

GrittyVelvet said...

I got some dope stickers. I can send them to you.

Get Creative: