Apr 5, 2010

American Outlaw - Tupac

Funny today I came from work and asked myslef what have I done lately? The answer was not much of anything, my followers were seemingly on the edge. So I felt I should run with a way-back play-back!!! Tupac Shakur!! oh yeah i felt it was about time I made something on the legend. I have to say I was always an east-coast guy, but still got love for Snoop Dogg and Dr.Dre. ( you would know that if you seen the source award) anyway here it is:
American Outlaw


I was trying to have some fun with it I have many different versions but I felt this one best displayed how I love to mess with colours and my sense of lettering. I didnt want to get all funky with the letters cause I didnt want to take awat from the image but still wanted the image to stand out...well thats all from me for today I been up for hours now, but I had to get that out once I get that art twitch I cant go to sleep.

-Peace & Much Love
-Smurkone

No comments:

Get Creative: