Apr 21, 2010

The World's Not Black And White: Play With Colours

I must say the years have just being flying by, my birthday is in less than a week and it feels like yesterday I was turning 16. With age comes growth, experience, and in many cases wisdom. I cant say Im wiser than I was a year ago but I have got through many different experience. The one remaining factor has been my art work, and I must say these days I am actually proud of myself. Its been a while since I could actually say that, but it doesnt stop. The only movement is forward and that where I plan to go. Besides me playing in colour with these digital programs I oull out the sketchbook every now and again mess with real paint form time to time. The say when your a "Jack of all trades your a master of none" I look to change that, because I feel you can never master something, because any artist that thinks they have master creativity is lying to you. Money cant be my motivation, if it was all about the money I would have been done quite some time ago. Anyway Im done ranting about my passions. Check out what I have been working on:





I love what I do and thing what you do with your life is important, ecspecially if you love doing it. If you have a passion for something never let anyone tell you different. Keep you head above water and the remember. It what makes you happy not anyone else.


Peace
Smurkone

No comments:

Get Creative: