Apr 10, 2010

Off The Dome

Today was a good day definetly a good track from the one and only Ice Cube. Randomly my sister rarely listeing to hiphop and absolutely loves that song. Other than art music is definetly a something I take time to listen to. for the mear fact of the creation behind it. The beat, the lyrical, the content is just something that take over in my head and I zone out. I love listen to good music and doin some art work. Its an unconsciene feeling. Today I came across the La group Pac Div (Pacific Division) if you havent heard of them go out and buy a laptop with wifi so u can bum off some and look them up. I feel freestyle has to be the rawest form of the craft because its straight from the dome and when an artist is on point is poetry in motion. check out what I mean:




If you listen to music or you love the entire idea of music you should have enjoyed that, dont get me wrong its not the illest freestyle but, its about the art form not wether or not if someone can do it better. Keep doing the things you love.

-Stay up
-Smurkone

No comments:

Get Creative: