Apr 7, 2010

Ali: Greatest Of All Time..

Its been a while since I drop one of these, had a bit of a lifestyle change in recent months. I move to the night shift because at work that is said to be a promotion so now I live like Edward from Twilight, up at night and behind closed doors. The doors are closed for the mear fact that Im tired I just finished busting my tail at work and everyone at home has just got their 8hrs. Which somes times i hate having to come into. Anyway the images above are of Muhammad Ali proclaimed the G.O.A.T (greatest of all time). Yes many of my friends have debated that fact but thats definetly another day another post. It was fun to come back and will up the page with colour. I definetly wish I had gone a little harder on the letter style, but it what I was feelin at the time you know what I mean. Well I could go on for days because thats who I am always got somethin to say which can be a gift and a curse, but there I go again. So im out peace! more colours, design and mastering on the way... 

-Stay Safe
-Smurkone

No comments:

Get Creative: