Apr 2, 2010

Pardon the what!!!

Haha twitter has connected me to many different personalities, but this connection was made throught a mutal friend and a very small world. Matt Adams is this name and Pardon Le Dopeness is his clothing company. Like the Cope brand I have never actually met Matt but we share the same backyard. Toronto where I was bore and raised. (I was about to get into the Fresh Prince intro)




I got a package in the mail today, My grandfather told me to stop buying all this crap!! I told him it wasnt  crap, this is Le dopeness!! He said whatever and went downstairs. The crewneck in the middle I wore to work definetly had people turning their heads and acting about the sweater. That what I look for clothing makes peopel think or even have a response. Pardon le dopeness is definetly a brand to be recongnized and shown some love. Matt keep doing your thing so I can be the freshest kid I know.

-Support your local art...
-Smurkone...Out

No comments:

Get Creative: