Mar 31, 2010

Im Back...

Its been a while since I hot rock bottom. I was looking at previous blog posts and had come to the realization that not enough of myself was being talked about. Yea its all good and fun when you see someone else doing something cool or trying to make it, but I feel its my turn.




I feel like I have to go back to my roots, graffitiwas the probably the soul reason I continue to draw and sketch today. Dont get me wrong I loeve artwork and all that comes with it. I just feel somewhere along the line I lost that or misplaced all that I felt was true, but now its time I feel that I gotta go back to my roots, back the foundation, the pen, pad, markers and paint with a clean twist of design on the side. Look of out more design because I have too many ideas to share with the world to let them just past me by.

You love something dont let the bad times take you down. nor should you stop anything you love because at the end of the day its what you want out of this life and what your passion is.

-Be Well
-SmurkOne

No comments:

Get Creative: