Mar 24, 2010

Theatrical Experience: Repo Man

Everyday we wake up wondering whats new in the world today and how much different will it be from yesterday. New births, deaths, born days, this list goes on. My life is one that is out of funk due to the simple fact I work during the might when a large majority of the world works in the day. It definetly sucks that I am a manager at my job, but hey if your good at some progression is the only way out. Lucky me tonight I had the night off and my sister decided to get Repo Man in bootleg.


A futuristic movie featuring Jude Law and Last King Of Scottland Forest Whitaker. I have found that in recent months the alarming rate of future movies, and this is a good watch for me anyway. I like different movie and this one of a kind. These Repo Men dint jus t take wolrdly possessions like furniture, cars, houses or think like that, but they are goin after your organs, yes I said your organs I dont want to him too much away but thats what these men are after. Its definetly seem a bit gory. but overall a good movie. I guess it doesnt hurt that it was filmed in |Toronto.  I didnt want to distract the post with metioning the cameo from The Rza...

Well thats enough of me, back the real world...

Stay Up-Sean

No comments:

Get Creative: