Mar 9, 2010

March 9th Day in the Life..

Another day another struggle. Today will be one of those days that everyone under the son pays their respects to Christopher Wallace aka Biggie Smalls for the children born in the mid-90s who may not of heard of him. Haha! Pretty dope that I am blogging from my blackberry. Technology has come along way, although my network is being a little difficult all the same being on my phone and blogging about today I have to say is pretty dope. Have not figured of the machanics of putting new photos up but I believe its about progression. Been in the lab(my bed room) a lot lately other than for means of sleep and just veggin' out. I have been working on some new designs for the t-shirt the brand and everything that comes with it. I will say that brainstorming on your own can have it sturggle but nobody has been on a hussle and failed horrible unless it was drug related. I have come along way when it comes to be an artist the have been times I have just wanted to give up, but I have realized that this is me. This is who I am I love art and everything that comes with it, the process, the composition, the rendering the whole 9. I think I'm going to be one of those 35 year old men that have a full-time job and draw on the side. That's being said I'm going to enjoy the rest of my day just in case its my last...(Knock on Wood)..live love and Laugh.

-Be Well
-Smurkone

No comments:

Get Creative: