Mar 16, 2010

Flight: The Love in Us

The Love in Us, I believe its a reference to music and the love that we all have in us when it comes to music.Today was diffrent for the sheer fact that Erick Arc Elliott's Plane video was goin to be dropped at 11:59 why I dont know but my timeline was filled when the video made its debut. I watched it and for some reason it feel like one of my homies was finally making a video. It was surreal I had listened to the album which to me was dope. I was hook from Traducation the 1st track on the album. Anyway instead of  me talkin about Arc the music take a look see for yourself..



You can find more information about Arc at TheLoveInUs or you can follow him @erickarcelliott. Homies got talent. been doin' it since '88. This is see signing off I gotta listen to Hunger...Noir is Black definition of rawww! download the album: Noir Is Black

No comments:

Get Creative: