Apr 27, 2010

Sick with the Pen

Haven picked up a pencil in some time for the sheer fact that I have been using my wacom tablet pen. They ideas have been coming in but not a pace I would like. Today is my birthday so I wont be spend my day on the Laptop. Just here to show ya'll what I have been working on lately and where I plan on going.




As I play "Charles Hamilton" in the background (video)...I feel like its time I start going back to my roots. using the pencil to my advantage. Like Jay-Z said "kictchen table is where I howned my skill". get ready more, greatness, for creativity, its a new year for me. Just added another notch on the age bracket. Thank God I made it thus far. This year will be epic.

..."Im not afraid of dying, Im afraid of not trying" -Jay-Z
-SMurkone 

No comments:

Get Creative: