Apr 20, 2010

Champion vs. Champion

Have not posted some of my own work in a while and that bothers me sometimes. I feel like I have this talent but sometimes just too lazy or busy to use it. Then there are times where I lose sleep because I have to be creative. I have another digital piece Im dropping real soon think T-shirt design. I titled this Champion vs. Champion for the simple fact that the a debate broke out about who would win Ali or Iron Mike? In light of the new ongoing decision I would let the people decide. I think Ali would win because he fought against some of the hardest hitters of all-time although Tyson was a ruthless fighter he didnt use his head. Ali played with his opposition, while still having  knockout accabilities. But its your turn, you let me know who would win Ali or Tyson? "Let get ready to Rumble"



It's just one those questions where your mind runs wild and your opinion and bias play a large part. Its like asking if Lebron can surpass Jordan's fame? Is Lebron the next Jordan? so many question so many answers stay posted for more.

Ask questions, you may like the answer..
-SMURKONE

No comments:

Get Creative: