Aug 20, 2010

Pardon The Dopeness?!?

I love asking question in my blog titles, for the simple reason its like if you didn't know, well I'm here to tell you whats really good. "Pardon Le Dopeness" is the name and like the name its Toronto based clothing that I found out about via an old friend I use to go to school with. I had posted about some threads (clothes) I had purchased earlier, "Pardon The What?". I am back again to talk about the brand a little more in depth from my perspective anyway. In my eyes it's a good look because Toronto is well know and is becoming bigger because its urban subculture which involve music, clothing, design and lifestyle brands like "Ransom""Livestock", and "Inquiring Minds".  Its a good look none the leaa, but I just wanted to shed some light on whats going on the northern side of things. Yes, the US market is where to go to get famous cause that's what most of us (Canadians) have come to know as second nature. I was on facebook and came across these Dope no pun intended design Done by Matt. Yeah that's the his name, not one to really blowing up names but at the same time. Gotta let the people know whats going on.





The images above need no introduction unless you live under a rock or you don't watch any of Canadian sports. I wont lie we don't have the greatest sports teams, but that doesn't mean you cant rep. where you live. You cant sell out the city that raised you and made you who you are today. I'm looking to interview Matt someday soon, and probably everyone that is doing something more than just a 9-5. Although there nothing wrong with that the daily antics is just more focused on what isn't the norm and what people outside of that box are doing in a creative manner. "Let's get it on!!!" Check out Matt's websites: "Pardon Le Dopeness"

Anyway folks, Ive gotta go and buy these shirts. I'm a big fan when it comes to creativity...not to mention I have somethings rolled up my sleeve. Stay posted its not a game....its a lifestyle.

No comments:

Get Creative: