Aug 24, 2010

Music is Life...

Well, I have got that itch and once I get that itch I run with it...I found a way to feature music on my blog so its only a matter of time better I blog about music and how it effects my art and thought process..I have been listening to a lot Jay-Z who happens to be my favorite rapper and as you know may know or not know Jay-Z is proclaim the Mike Jordan of Hiphop, anyway since I have the luxury of playing music Im going to play some of my favorites tracks and lets the it all ride out...



So, if you just listened to the past 2 tracks there history begin them is...I 1st heard "Hardknock Life" I was not older than 10 years old. It was the 1st time I actually began to lip sync the words while it was being played on the radio or the t.v..It was more of a Nas fan club when it came down to in it for my brother and sisters. Family feuds over whos the best MC.

The D'Evils hit me hard when I 1st heard it because it was when I 1st bought the Reasonable doubt album and I was starting my collection of Jay-Z albums. Not big on collecting but at the same time Hes my favorite rapper no questions asked. Anyway I sorry for the lack of verb-age on this post I worked last night and working on many different project just look at the blogs new face lift.

Live Strong,
$MURK

No comments:

Get Creative: