Aug 28, 2010

Simple Tools

I felt it was only nessecasy to bring back some good old conventional means of creavitiy. Yeah, that means the old fashion way. A pencil with a blank sheet of white paper. Take a look for yourself and dont be afraid to leave comments. I look forward to hearing from you all.


I felt I needed to go back to where it all started for me, before the blog, before the love of music became so over whelming and way before the social networks. The Skulls above was basically me thinking about life and enjoying life cause when its gone you can say you left with a smile. I am big fan of tattooing and the art work.


This came from watching a lot of gang movies at the time and clearly the loves had many people with tattoos on their hands. It takes a lot for me to get into the mood to draw. I don't know, but when I was younger I was able to pick up a pencil and just draw it seems like as I get older the ideas don't flow as well. When your young the ideas just flow it seems, but at the same time the content and deeper meaning behind each drawing, sketch, print and doodle is there.


Enjoy, this because there is more where that came from since I just bought a new sketchbook and I feel its only right to go back to where it all started from once again. Sketches, colour, and concepts.

Stay Up

No comments:

Get Creative: