Aug 20, 2010

Welcome Back!!!

Its almost coming up on a month where I haven't posted anything, and I'm sure I have lost some followers, but at that same token. It only means I will have to regain  those people following and earn the right to gain more followers in the process. I Have been interview, taking pictures, listening to music working out and all the things I use to do before I go all wrapped up in this computer game. I have some new designs and yes it seems like I same that all the time, but in reality I want this to be as perfect as possible. I have to measure twice cut once kind of deal. Jay-Z once said "9-5 is how you survive, I'm trying to live to the limit and love it a lot". "It" begin "The Daily Antics". I'm trying to assemble a team of people to join me on this venture, bu that seems to be easier than said. Anyway enough with all the business talk. Look out for the homie formerly known as "Sleezy T", no thats not his name its actually Teeyaur I'm not sure what that means, but well see. Ive got an interview with him and I have another interview with Bolton native Scatter Brain. So I might have been gone but it doesn't mean I have been working my ass off...Lets go!!! I have gone back to the drawing board and I think I have no choice but to keep myself there. It has become my escape from the world. Put in the headphones and go to work.



Regardless of your dreams, live them out. If you fail you can then look back and say at least you tried...I read a tweet thats said you have to treat your treat like breathing, you cant live without it...Anyway folks Ill be back with the more carnage for y'all to feast your eyes on...

Live Strong,
Sean

No comments:

Get Creative: