Aug 27, 2010

The Mabury Club Take It To The Streets

(The Madbury Club)

Well, here it is...Ashphaly Warriors is a bit late and if you live anywhere near NYC and have not yet heard about Phil Annand, Award Tour & The Madbury Club you have been living under a rock my friends. I cant say enought about these guys. Always got something new a fresh to bring to the table and not they give a taste of some old memories with new products. watch the video after the jump.


Asphalt Warriors Short from The Madbury Club on Vimeo.


I sure you have read previous post about The Award Tour (Previous Post) . I got to say they guys are in the same age group and are doing their thing. Music, fashion, movies, parties you name it they're are not just talking about they are living. I am sure there is more to come from these folks in the future. They seem to always have something up there sleeve that is better than the last thing they did. Stay tuned folks I know I will.

"Leading lives of permanent novelty"

Live your life to the fullest. Don't just sit there and read this all day, go out and jump on the bus and see where it talks you. take a bus route you have never taken before go out and be spontaneous.
LIVE!!!

No comments:

Get Creative: