Aug 26, 2010

Get Familiar!!!



Its the cloths money!!!! A closer look at some of the Canadain brands I know and love.From the well established to the up and coming. Have a look for yourself. (click every images to view their sites)


Pardon Le Dopeness has become a staple in my wardrobe for the simple fact. The proof is in the pudding. Its a dope brand and its reps the city in a way that clear and shows people where you from and what your about. Bold and in your face.


Ambush Apparel I found out about on another site via twitter. `The Frest Stock`. And I find Ambush to be the new thing is street wear that adds a sense a design into every graphic t-shirt. `The Element Of Surprise` is there motto and and I can definitely see them bringing the heat in the near future.
King Oak has kind of just popped up for me, but I'm still new to this street wear culture. I was all about graffiti prior to wanting to switch some things up, but King Oak is concepts are sick and really brings you closer to the city as a hole. I believe if they keep going every Torontonain will be rockin`a t-shirt to represent the roots of the city.


Classic and Park when I 1st heard about these guys via internet surfing I didn't know what to thing except, they pay strong attention to details. When you think about the little things the bigger picture is a lot easier to make clear. I can see they guys gettin into cut & sew field because of the details they use  in their design.


Live Stock probably one of the more popular brands out there because of their Founder `Skam`. Like I was saying earlier I was into graffiti growing up and have some what switched fields and I found out about Live Stock viz graffiti and street art. It clear to the see that Live Stock has been one of those brand that started like many of the older brands out there with sneakers and it kind of branded from there for me. Vibrant colurs and nice graphics are what make this brand still kickin


`

Ransom Holding co. The 1st time I ever saw this sight I thought I was entering a movie scene. Ransom holds it down with the content, the imaginary and the conceptional design. The have some of the best ideas out right now and of all the brand on here Ive got to say Ransom is the biggest. Not to take anything away from anyone doing their thing, but Ransom along with Live stock have put Toronto on the map for street culture. With features on Hypebeast Ransom looks to be holding it down for some time. Keep a look out for what new with these guys.



Last but not least one of my favorite brands right now has got to be Ideall for the simple fact that they put design out that give a reaction and that sounds dumb, but just think if you can make something that some will have a good feel about your doing your job if they look at it and don`t have an ounce of reaction other than its cool your going to need t step it up. The ideas these guys come up with are right in your face and have you asking the question of why didn't I think of that. With reference from lyrics, cartoons, politics and even his childhood Ideall clothing is here to stay and their climb to the top is only gettin shorter.


SO there it is some of Canada`s well established and starter brands...be on the look out from all these brands and more posts from me about these brands, because like Drake once said ``Im hardly home, but always reppin`and I am always down to rep something I believe in```

Stay Hungry....






No comments:

Get Creative: