Aug 23, 2010

Make some noise

So, like I was mentioning in some of the earlier posts the blog will be taking a turn for th better. I donèt want to sit around and have a lame blog spot. I want people to hit up the spot and see whats good with the world of the north (Canada) and all its pleasure were not saying we dont have love for the USA, but like Drake once said ...Hardly home, but always reppin...So for the time being were showcasing our fellow canucks. I will be bringing in music to blog. Yes!!! I said music and it has been a longtime coming for me. I searched high and I searched wide and finally I found it. So vast in the glory of  The Daily Antics music scene. Im going to give you a taste of some notable tracks and some you have never heard of enjoy folks....

K-Os Cadence Weapon Teeyaur


(Teeyaur)


(K-Os)


(Cadence Weapon)

Lets go!! you got music and your not afraid to play let me hear...Ill post it, Ill tweet it I help share it with the world...only if it worth of making the blog...Daily Antucs Baby.

Live Strong

No comments:

Get Creative: