Jul 2, 2010

Life & Times: Smurkone to The Daily Antics

Its been a while since I have blog about anything. The main reason is for I am keeping off the inter-webs for one reason its taking away from me living. No, I'm not saying when I come on the computer I'm dying, but when I sit at my laptop for hours on end and people ask me what I did I said not much, because in reality I didn't do anything. Sorry for the group of readers and friends that read the blog. I cant say I'm actually back but I will do a better job of post whats going on. I have picked up the pencil again. So stay tuned and witness some spanking new ideas. Have drawn inspiration for many people and many things in the pass few days. and I feel my art has taken another turn for the better. A much more raw, free-flowing smooth way of doing things. I felt I had left my artist lifestyle and jump more into design. Remember these:
 The old sketckbook entries, that have been all but forgotten memories of ideas and thought that were visually established onto the paper. I have since grown from then. With more designed influenced imagery and digital work. Peep this: 


So while I have taken a break from all the computers I haven't taken a break from being creative. Its time I blend the digital word with the real world and thats what The Daily Antics will eventually turn into. Something that the world has seen, something simple and plain. Everyone say that, I'm just here to prove it.

No comments:

Get Creative: