Jul 23, 2010

Gilbere Forte is Dreaming Of '87


I have been dropping posts at random for the simple fact that I feel I gotta live life to enjoy it. Since that time I have gone and listened to more music that I could only dream of. One of those music talent happens to be Gilbere Forte. I 1st heard about Forte on the well known Award Tour Blog. Dreaming of '87 is the name of the album and I havent gone as deep into the album as I would have like to, but I have listened to the album and 'Black Chukkas' has to be my favorite track. For most songs its the beat that catches my ear, has be bumpin my head even before I hear the lyrics and sets me up to take in the track. Let me show you whats Im talking about, check this out: 

Download Album here


Gilbere Forte feat. Raak - Black Chukkas from Gilbere Forte' on Vimeo.



You have just watched the video you will have just seen and up comer in the very large over saturated world of hip-hop. Thats enough from me. Cope the album and listen for yourself, draw your own opinions on the album. Trust me you wont be disappointed. Download the Album: Dreaming '87 and if you own a Twitter account add him: @GilbereFortegilbereforte.com is the official website.

You have dreams, pursue them!!!!
Be Well ,
Sean

No comments:

Get Creative: