Jul 10, 2010

Im Back Only For A Moment


I feel like I'm back in a way, but in the same notion I never really left. Its just sometimes you do the same thing over and over again, you eventually need a break from the whole thing. I took a bit of  a break but I wont call this the complete come back I have some more tricks up my sleeve I have to push aside for family issues. I still have a few more things to get out of the way and then Ill be back trust me. With so much time away Its given me new inspirations, time to thinks and scheme up brand spanking new ideas. I did this for 2 reasons Eminen is back and he is one of the few musicians I have not created an image for. I have always been a fan of Eminem and now with this Recovery album I can honestly say its like hes never left. I did this a little more loose and in these colors cause it popped. Stayed consistent with the hair, the skin its my own twist and the eyes are always a favorite to mix up the colors its almost like you're looking deeper int the person than just their outside appearance.

Stay up
Sean

No comments:

Get Creative: