Oct 27, 2012

Daily Antics: Art: Illustration

The daily antics is a movement. Its a way of life, what people do when they wake up and how they achieve the success in their life and how they go about doing their day to day.
This post is a bit different this post is a bit more egocentric because it about me and my hard work. 
The illustration that I work on from a day to day basis:



Art has always been a passion of mine ever since I was young. From a young age I have been in to art and now I am able to do what I want when I want. My creativity crosses different mediums and different techniques. I went to school form 2 years for something I have always done. Not to say that illustration is the only thing that I am able to do, but it has become something that I am known for. I believe the most traditional use for art is the pencil and the paper pad.
The way I go about making the illustrations I find someone primarily someone that I'm listening to and go from their. I think from the first day I started I have not stopped:


I recently had gone wild on a new batch of artist which feature; Wiz Khalifa, Rick Ross, Kendrick Lamar, Asap Rocky, Frank Ocean and Nicki Minaj. I do artist that are know, but no to far up in the sky that they don't remember where they have come from. I believe everything has a meaning and everything if done right and well thought out can be done right. 
Peace  and keep pushing... there will be more to come from myself and this Daily Antics movement I'm trying to share with the world.

No comments:

Get Creative: