Dec 3, 2010

Brotherly Love?



Philadelphia happens to be my favorite football team and this topic has been on my mind for sometime now. Philly really loves it brothers, from McNabb to Allen Iverson to Michael Vick. We all know A.I used to rule the hardwood back in the 90's until he decided he was bigger than then the team and never wanted to show up for PRACTICE!
As for football in the 1999 NFL draft Philly was booood for their 1st round pick of Donavan McNabb, which in the end turned out to be probably the best decision they could have made. This year the love continued by trading their 1st love for their second love and much younger running threat. Yes, the dog fighter its an unfortunate title and I wish it didn't follow him around but he did the crime.
My really reason for this post is to ask: why does Philly always take a chance on the risky brothers, but are ready to ship them out when they not longer can produce. Maybe its sports, but I think for a much as Philly loves you, they can hate you just as fast. It could just be me but let me know what you think. Just on of those opinion posts.

No comments:

Get Creative: