Sep 2, 2010

The D.A

damn I'm at 400 post already, how time flys when your having fun. Anyway I here to let you in on something my noble followers. The Daily Antics yeah, I have been talking about this for some time now and I have been making behind the scenes type of moves. Good things happen to those who wait.  I only want to believer the best product i cant and with that take times as you could imagine. When all is said and down you will not be disappointed.


I have been bouncing around with different logo, but I think this will be the staple log. Its strong, bold and in your face. Simplicity brings complexity. if you click the image you will see that we are around the corner. You can add us on twitter and if you are a photographer, writer, blogger and want to join the team feel free to e-mail us at dailyanitcs@gmail.com. We are accepting offers from anyone, all walks of life. The daily antics looks to push the envelope on content and give you something that you have seen, but have got a twisted on in. kind of like rum & coke, both great drink, but together one hell of a combo. Anyway keep posted, bookmark it now Im sure it will be on your most visted sites soon.

No comments:

Get Creative: