Nov 13, 2009

50 Cent?

Every two years he comes out with an album this two year lapse seemed a bit longer but, maybe cause my views have changed I don't listen to 50 cent as much as I would Coldplay or John Mayer...I think when were younger we are more simple minded. 4 years ago its was all about gangster music and gettn hype. Now it seems things have become a little more calm. John Mayer, Michael Jasckson, Trey Songz are just some of the name that I have listen to and I think its has changed the art and my style. Not sayin the music influences me, but that I'm growing up and so is my art work...




Smurk,
People don't change situations and circumstances change
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments:

Get Creative: